notes from autumn

notes from autumn

                                             

http://nirmalamayurpatil.blogspot.in/search/label/%C5%9Barad
                                                                                                                      




celebrating my baby,
her first trip around the sun,
her first birthday,
her growth and her magic

making a sweet little linen dress as her birthday gift
+
making a simple khadi blouse for me

taking solitary morning walks, often
gathering thoughts
reading home and the world, and t.h.e.s.e stories to saanjh, on repeat
remembering to cleanse my soul with tears
beginning to write a memoir with heart-ink and pictures, here
listening to myself

3 comments:



let my thoughts come to you
when I am gone
like the afterglow of sunset
at the margin of starry silence
- rabindranath tagore -