the spring moon

the spring moon





outside our window
the spring moon of vaiśākha
is blooming into its richness,
sieving through our curtains
it softly blankets my sleeping baby

in two days, it will be full
and we’ll pay our homage
to buddha with flowers at his feet
and peace in our heart

today, i’m healing
still very tender from
my wisdom tooth being surgically removed.
i’m restrained from speaking much
so i let silence to make me rich with its zen
and save my songs for another day.
perhaps, when the moon visits us again
full and fervent in the summer. 


2 comments:

  1. ouch, i hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you kindly.
      got my stitches removed two days ago.
      i'm better now.

      may your days be beautiful and full of love.

      Delete



let my thoughts come to you
when I am gone
like the afterglow of sunset
at the margin of starry silence
- rabindranath tagore -