harvesting dreams

harvesting dreams





rain clouds are travelling elsewhere
bhādra’s moist goodbye has watercolored
the sky with a blue smile and
the earth with autumn’s gold.

we’re spending fragments of our day
smelling flowers and chasing butterflies.
and evenings, bewitched by the spectacle
of the blushed sun meeting the blooming moon 

inside, my thoughts are changing hues too
from contemplative to fruitful
i'm harvesting dreams
composing a new home for whispers
treasuring postcards to our starchild
prologuing chapters for my blog, listed on the sidebar

and musing on another long-ago wish

. . .

saturday nightfall
the twenty seventh
āśvina

. . .

a special journal wrapped in a piece of my wedding sari

No comments:

Post a Comment



let my thoughts come to you
when I am gone
like the afterglow of sunset
at the margin of starry silence
- rabindranath tagore -